Its high time to stand in the gate and intercede pray for the City.
Its high time to stand in the gate and intercede pray for the City. Community prayer is the need of the hour, as we head to revival times ahead. And I believe the following prayer points would make a difference.
When praying for your city, begin by thanking the Lord who is “guarding the city” right now! Psalm 127:1says, “Unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain.”
1.Pray for Spiritual Awakening in the Churches in your City.
Remember the example of Epaphras, a servant of Christ who “wrestled in prayer” for the Christians that lived in three cities – Colosse, Laodicia, and Hierapolis (Col 4:12).
2. Pray Against the Spiritual Strongholds of Darkness over your City.
Command the “rulers, authorities, powers of this dark world, and the spiritual forces of evil” in the north, south, east, and west of your city to “give up” those people held in spiritual bondage (see Is 43:5,6). Praise the Lord that people will come to Jesus from the four sections of your city. (Lk 13:29)
3. Pray for the Leadership and Authorities in your City
4. Ask God to Bless your City.
5. Pray for the Welfare of your City.
6. Pray for the People of your City to Turn to God.
7. Pray for Peace within your City and for the Prosperity of the City. – Psalm 122:6,7
8. Pray for your City to Support Righteousness and Goodness.
9. Pray for your City to be a Testimony of Righteousness. – Matthew 5:14,16
10. Pray that your City would recognize the time of God’s visitation. – Luke 19:41-44
- Rufus Davidson
What’s with the rain & Ararat ? Genesis 8:4Bethel Bells 3 years ago
More than 350 people dead and 800 missing in Indonesia Tsunami at the time we were celebra...Bethel Bells 4 years ago
New Year Gospel from Pastor. Allwyn KingstonBethel Bells 4 years ago