LET'S PRAY FOR THE CHURCHES
- Pray and declare that the Body of Christ (Churches & Denominations) should be unified as one.
- Pray and declare that our commitment to Jesus Christ should become deeper, stronger, and more authentic as the early churches experienced Him.
- Pray and declare that every church should be a “House of Prayer” where effectual, & fervent prayers, meetings should take place.
- Pray and declare that all the Churches in the nations should be ‘peoples places’ that the lost and hurting can come to and find refuge, comfort, salvation, healing, and deliverance.
- Pray and declare that Christ’s light in churches and believers should shine so brightly through that the people should be drawn to Him and they should come to know Him through our testimony.
- Pray and declare that the “churches should be for the community and not the other way round” as it's mentioned in Matthew 5:16 – Let our light so shine before men, that they may see our good works and glorify our Father in heaven.
- Pray and declare that the Church lets go of needless traditions that block and hinder the mighty move of God.
- Pray and declare that God’s glory should be evident in the Church by the fruit of the Spirit, and the gifts of the Spirit,and through the power of the Holy Spirit through the manifestation of miracles, signs, and wonders.
Isaiah 56:7 – 'Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of
prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar; for My house shallbe called a house of prayer for all nations.'
Updated Oct 2018 Author: Rufus Davidson