LET'S PRAY FOR THE CHURCHES
- Pray and declare that the Body of Christ (Churches & Denominations) should be unified as one.
- Pray and declare that our commitment to Jesus Christ should become deeper, stronger, and more authentic as the early churches experienced Him.
- Pray and declare that every church should be a “House of Prayer” where effectual, & fervent prayers, meetings should take place.
- Pray and declare that all the Churches in the nations should be ‘peoples places’ that the lost and hurting can come to and find refuge, comfort, salvation, healing, and deliverance.
- Pray and declare that Christ’s light in churches and believers should shine so brightly through that the people should be drawn to Him and they should come to know Him through our testimony.
- Pray and declare that the “churches should be for the community and not the other way round” as it's mentioned in Matthew 5:16 – Let our light so shine before men, that they may see our good works and glorify our Father in heaven.
- Pray and declare that the Church lets go of needless traditions that block and hinder the mighty move of God.
- Pray and declare that God’s glory should be evident in the Church by the fruit of the Spirit, and the gifts of the Spirit,and through the power of the Holy Spirit through the manifestation of miracles, signs, and wonders.
Isaiah 56:7 – 'Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of
prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar; for My house shallbe called a house of prayer for all nations.'
Updated Oct 2018 Author: Rufus Davidson
Prayer Points (10)
My twin boys Nivin and Nikhil are having severe cold, cough and are having trouble to sleep. Nivin has been having cough for about 2 months. Let the healing hand of Jesus Christ touch and heal the kids. Amen.
My husband's grandma who is 86 years old is a huge strength to the family. Today she has a doctor visit to check her heart pumping because of her heart problems. She is so worried about this. Let the healing hand of Jesus Christ touch and heal her. In the name of Jesus I ask and pray.
Praise be to the Lord!
My husband Vijay is a Hindu, I want him to know about Jesus and follow him with all his heart and mind. Please pray for my health and energy to withstand all the problems in life. Also please pray that I want to wholeheartedly spend time with Jesus and His word. Please pray that my dad, nelson to come closer to the Lord. Let their life in this world be longer, happier and healthier. Please pray for my friend Gandhi who is 45 years and is not married still, let Jesus send the right person In to her life.
In the name of Jesus Christ I ask and pray.
Praise be to the Lord!
Please pray for my kids Nivin and Nikhil who are 3 years old but were born premature at 30weeks. They have some delays with respect to development of speech, communication skills and general health. Kindly pray for both kids especially Nikhil who has undergone so many health problems but now is getting better by God's grace. Let the living arms of Jesus Christ hug and keep them so close to his heart and fix all the crooked paths in their life. Let Jesus touch and give them all the blessings. I want them to be a testimony for the lord. Please pray for my mother who has been suffering from an infection for the last 2 months on the urinary tract, let the healing hands of Jesus Christ touch and heal her, in Jesus name. My sister in law, shiny is pregnant and is now on 4th month, she is sick, let the healing hand of Jesus give her the strength and energy to sustain this time. Let the baby be in great health. Praise be to God.
I'm 27 years old lady from Nagaland. I'm Fustrated with my life as I am jobless and facing failures all the time. Please pray for me.
We will Pray for you